Privacy and our Games
- Protecting your privacy is important to us, Psytec Games Ltd games does not collect or store user identifiable data or personal information.
Collection of Game Information
- We collect and store the player’s game platform username (Steam, Meta, Playstation, Viveport and Pico) with leaderboard scores attributed to that username.
- Our Games do NOT collect the player’s real name, physical address, contact information, or any geolocation information.
Use of Game Information
Game Platform Username
- Facilitate leaderboards for the player which also display their (Steam, Meta, Playstation, Viveport and Pico) friends.
- Facilitate multiplayer games and player to player interaction.
- Support Challenges using social features of the platform (Steam, Meta, Playstation, Viveport and Pico).
Aggregate, De-Identified Play Data
- Analyze and improve our game.
- Support the internal operations of Psytec Games Ltd.
- We aggregate all information collected so that it cannot be used to identify any particular player.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Full name and Email Address for Email Marketing
- Personal information applicable for Job Applications.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- You can review and change your personal information by sending us an email to email@example.com. Specifically, you can send us an email to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Psytec Games’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Psytec Games’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Psytec Games at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Psytec Games’s web site are provided “as is”. Psytec Games makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Psytec Games does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Psytec Games or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Psytec Games’s Internet site, even if Psytec Games or a Psytec Games authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Psytec Games’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Psytec Games does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Psytec Games may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Psytec Games does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Psytec Games has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Psytec Games of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Children’s Privacy
You must be at least 13 years old to have our permission to use the Service. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
9. In-App Purchases
The game may include in-app purchases at a future date, which will give users access to additional content. In-app purchase payments will be processed by the store from which you originally downloaded the application. You may access the applicable “in-app” purchase rules and policies directly from the applicable app store(s).
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Psytec Games’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
11. Contact Details
Company number: 9376117
Registered office: Troubleshooters Ltd, 65/66 Broad Street, Blaenavon, Torfaen, United Kingdom, NP4 9NH